Bring stories to life through Story Drama in your classroom!
Story Drama is an arts-based approach to exploring stories. We invite students to bring stories to life, which supports language activation, context building, and comprehension. Theatre becomes a creative access point to enter the world of stories! Literacy is not just about our ability to read and write. Literacy provides a path for meaningful engagement with the world around us.
Story Drama Residency
Early Childhood through 2nd Grade
$250 per residency, per classroom (20 student maximum)
Link a series of lessons together for a customizable residency in your classroom! Your residency includes…
- Choose your own stories from our Story Drama Library.
- Three model story Drama lessons taught by Orlando Family Stage Teaching Artists in the classroom
- Follow up consultation and reflection
- A resource binder of teaching strategies and lesson plans
- A copy of each book to add to your classroom library
Booking form here!
Bring stories to life in your classroom
Link a series of lessons together for a customizable Story Drama Residency.
Have questions? Contact [email protected] or 407-896-7365 x225 for assistance.