Orlando Family Stage is committed to the link between literacy and the arts.
Field Trip Workshops
For K-12 classrooms
Enhance the experience of attending a field trip performance with a pre- or post-show workshop. Engage students in creative and critical thinking around content areas related to the production while connecting to your curricular goal.
Story Drama Residencies
For Early childhood through 2nd grade classrooms
Story Drama is an arts-based approach to exploring stories. We invite students to bring stories to life, which supports language activation, context building, and comprehension. Theatre becomes a creative access point to enter the world of stories!
Professional Development in Arts Integration or Theatre Education provides increased confidence and creativity for teachers and paraprofessionals- and most importantly, translates into increased learning opportunities for students!
Past Professional Development sessions include:
- Story Drama: Engaging Students through Story
- Telling Your Story: Digital Poetry
- And the Beat Goes On: Drama Inspired Story Starters
- What’s My Role: Deepening Reading Comprehension Through Story Creation
- Creative Storytelling through Design and Puppetry
- Audition Technique: Helping Your Students Be Brave
- Audio Engineering for Educators
Contact [email protected] or 407-896-7365 x225