Orlando Family Stage is always looking for new volunteers!
Orlando Family Stage depends upon volunteers from our community to help deliver the show stopping experience patrons have come to expect from Orlando Family Stage. By volunteering you will unlock countless opportunities to bring smiles to our community all while supporting the Finest In Family Theatre.
Already an Orlando Family Stage Volunteer? Sign up for shifts and access volunteer resources here.
Interested in becoming an Orlando Family Stage Volunteer?
Applications will be reviewed by the Front of House team on an ongoing basis. Selected candidates will be contacted if they have been accepted into the Orlando Family Stage Volunteer Program.
Opportunities are available for companies, clubs, and other organizations to volunteer as a group. Please contact Ximena Gonzalez, Front of House Manager, at [email protected] for details.
The perks of being an Orlando Family Stage volunteer!
- Help your community – By donating your time, you are helping those in your community to experience the finest in family theater.
- Create memories with your family – We are family friendly theatre, so we love families to volunteer together.
- Experience great theatre – When seating is available, we invite our volunteers to watch the show for free.
- Click here to download our 2017-2018 Volunteer Handbook
The following are volunteer positions at Orlando Family Stage:
- Ticket Scanning – This role is especially wonderful for our new and our young volunteers.
- Ushering – Volunteers will welcome patrons to the theatre, direct them to their seats, and help with any basic seating issues.
- Concession Stand – Volunteers will help stock and sell concession stand items. This role is reserved for volunteers 18 and over who are comfortable cash handling.
- Field Trip Assistant – Field Trip Volunteers assist patrons attending with their school during our Field Trip performances. A field trip volunteer needs to be friendly and proactive in approaching patrons to assist. Typical tasks of a field trip volunteer may include organizing classes in the lobby to ease seating once in the theater, escorting patrons to their assigned row and seats, and more. Field Trip Assistant opportunities are limited and require an additional interview process.