As part of its mission, Orlando Family Stage supports local nonprofits by providing ticket donations for fundraising purposes such as silent auctions. Our standard donation is a Family 4-pack of tickets to an Orlando Family Stage show. This 4-pack comes in the form of two (2) ticket vouchers each good for two (2) tickets to any one of our 6 Main Season shows for the season listed on the ticket vouchers. These vouchers are subject to exclusions and expiration. Eligible organizations should allow 4 weeks for requests to be processed. Donation requests may be approved throughout the year, and we can only donate to your organization once per season.
- The organization must be a registered not-for-profit
- Organizations must be located in the State of Florida
- Organization must NOT have already received ticket vouchers for the current season
- Request must be made directly by/from the eligible organization or by an individual serving in an official capacity at that organization (on a host committee, etc.)
We regret that we are unable to donate to the following organizations or benefits
- Benefits for a specific individual or family
- Fundraisers for political purposes
- Fundraisers for religious organizations
- Secondary requests on behalf of an eligible organization (for-profit organizations or individuals raising money for a not-for-profit cause or group)
* Orlando Family Stage reserves the right to decline requests for any reason including requests that may jeopardize our not-for-profit status (i.e. fundraising for political or religious groups). We regret we are unable to provide cash donations, sponsorship, door prizes, or incentives. Past approved donation requests are not a guarantee of future approval.
If your organization meets the above eligibility guidelines, we invite you to complete the form below. While processing times may be quicker, please allow 4 weeks for approved requests to be fulfilled.