This is a special volunteer opportunity during field trip performances.
These shifts are Monday-Friday (except for Wednesday) from 9:30am-1:30pm. This position is only available to volunteers 18 years old or older. If you are selected, an orientation will be required before you can volunteer.
Field Trip Volunteers assist patrons with finding their seats in the theatre. A field trip volunteer needs to be friendly and proactive in approaching patrons to assist. Typical tasks of a field trip volunteer may include:
- Organizing classes in the lobby to ease seating once in the theater
- Escort patrons to their assigned row and seats (need to be able to negotiate stairs)
- Direct any seating issues or concerns to the Box Office staff
- Ensure that any lunches are organized on the stage
- Assist in helping bus drivers park in designated areas
- Responsible for ensuring clean up after lunches
Volunteer Contact Information
Please fill out the following so we know how to get ahold of you.