The Wizards of Oakwood Drive
The Wizards Of Oakwood Drive is a live, interactive, online performance for young audiences taking place on Zoom, created by Tom Salamon.
Two sibling wizards perform spells in a winner-take-all contest, and with a little help from parents in advance of the show, magic will happen in your own home! A short list of items and simple instructions on where to place them around your own house, will set the stage for the sorcery. During the performance, the battling wizards perform magic which send kids on a treasure hunt. The panel of kid judges then vote to determine—once and for all—who the best wizard is on Oakwood Drive!
All you need is a wifi connection and a few household items to make the wizardry happen.
Parents, you are accomplices to the sorcery in The Wizards of Oakwood Drive! After purchasing your ticket, you’ll be provided with simple instructions on how to set up your home to bring this magical adventure to life. It takes around 20 minutes, and should be arranged just prior to the performance. And remember…shhhhhh.
Check out this magical treasure hunt during a recent show:
Read the New York Times article on this special Wizardy adventure HERE
- To view the list of items you’ll need, click HERE.
- After joining the guestlist, you will be emailed the zoom link for your scheduled show and the pre-show set-up instructions.
- The performance runs approximately 45 minutes.
- The show is designed for ages 4-12.
- A desktop or laptop is ideal, but iPads and tablets will work as well.